Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL ) Refineries Division Recruitment For Junior Engineering Assistant / Junior Technical Assistant Post.2019
Total Post: 37
Post Name :
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 33 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cumRigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech-Fitter-cum Rigger) / Jr. Technical Assistant-IV: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Jr. Technical Assistant – IV: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 31.01.2020.
Application Fee :
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) though SBI e- collect only. The bank charges, as applicable, have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online by Below Useful Link. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana 132103, along with all self attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self attestation, through ordinary post by 01-02-2020 (15:00 hrs)
Important Date :
- Advertisement No. PR/P/44 (2019-20)
- Starting Date : 20-12-2019
- Last Date : 17-01-2020
- Best Useful Book In PDF Format Easy Step To Download 02/04/2020
- Bolo Learn to read with Google 02/04/2020
- Bharuch Civil Hospital Recruitment 2020 31/03/2020
- Each month a direct account will come to Rs 10,000, know today complete details about this scheme… 29/03/2020
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Medical Staff Recruitment 2020 28/03/2020
- Avid Organics Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- GSP Crop Science Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- Biogen Pharmaceutical Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Halol Recruitment 2020 18/03/2020
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020 18/03/2020
Join WhatsApp Group
- Each month a direct account will come to Rs 10,000, know today complete details about this scheme…
- DMART Recruitment For Letest 2019 Varius Post Operator, Officer, manager Posts
- VISWAS Project Recruitment For Junior Engineer,Senior Engineer Post 2019
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020
- Aarti Industries Walking Interview On 13-09-2019
- GFL Dahej Walking Interview On 09-09-2019
- PGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Atul LTD Walking Interview On 22-09-2019
- Aarti Industries Walking Interview On 07-12-2019
- ZCL Chemical Ltd Ankleshwar Walking Interview On 22-09-2019