Asian Paints Ankleshwar Recruitment 2020 : Asian Paints Ankleshwar Recruitment For Manager Safety Post 2020
Safety Management :
Involvement in review of the safety policy annually or whenever
Periodic review of the health and safety performance against
set goals and objectives
Comply with all applicable health and safety statutory
Ensure implementation of the Asian Paints Safety Manual to
achieve its health and safety objectives
Maintain and continually upgrade health and safety standards
at the plant.
Conduct risk assessments, safety audits / inspections at
prescribed frequency and take all remedial measures to
mitigate fire and safety hazards, arising out of plant operations,
within and around the plant
Define roles and responsibilities of employees in the safety
organization of the plant.
Keep employees informed, educated, trained and retrained on
health and safety to ensure safe conduct of their jobs.
Encourage employee consultation to promote safety and
building a safe work culture.
Ensure that each and every employee including contractors and
visitors comply with all safety rules and regulations framed for
Implement Behavior Based Safety Program at the plant.
Ensure safety Induction program for all new entrants and
continuous training programs for all employees working in the
Ensure safety meetings in the plant and closing safety points of
Appropriate action, in case of a violation by an employee, as
per rules and procedures framed for the purpose
Ensure that all safety equipment are maintained in good
Ensure Safety of the employees during use of work equipment
such as machinery in motion, dangerous machines, self-acting
machines, casing of new machinery and revolving machinery
Ensure that all employees and contractors worker are aware
about work permit system and are trained.
Arrange access equipment to work at height/ confined space
Ensure material safety data sheet for all chemicals available in
the plant and train all employees on MSDS.
Control the exposure of persons and the environment to
substance hazardous to health, to prevent injury, illness or
Ensure that there are procedures in place for the examination,
inspection, maintenance and safe operation of all mobile
(manual and self-propelled) plant or equipment.
Ensure that adequate controls are in place for the correct
provision and use of personal protective equipment to assist in
the prevention of injury.
Incorporate ergonomic principles in all aspects of the working
environment in order to prevent injury and ill-health.
Identify the hazard and risks for fire within the plant and control
them with appropriate measures.
Ensure that documented procedures and effective systems are
in place for safe evacuation of people in the event of a fire.
Establish systems and procedures for dealing with emergency
MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
Reporting system for incidents is to capture all unintended /
unplanned events that have resulted in losses or have the
potential to do so
Ensure that all incidents including near misses and damages
are investigated to prevent their re-occurrence.
Ensure that safety statistics are maintained to measure the
safety performance of the organization.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Ensure that adequate signage is displayed to warn of danger,
hazards, and actions to be taken, safe and prohibited areas
around the workplace.
Ensure that identification of the contents and direction of flow of
substances, including gases and vapours in pipes and vessels.
RoleOtherIndustry TypeFMCG / Foods / BeverageFunctional AreaOtherEmployment TypeFull Time, PermanentRole CategoryOtherEducationUG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Chemical, CivilPG :Post Graduation Not Required, PG Diploma in Any SpecializationDoctorate :Doctorate Not Required
About Company :
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
How To Apply Asian Paints Ankleshwar Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Below Useful Link .
- Official Advertisement : Click Here
- Best Useful Book In PDF Format Easy Step To Download 02/04/2020
- Bolo Learn to read with Google 02/04/2020
- Bharuch Civil Hospital Recruitment 2020 31/03/2020
- Each month a direct account will come to Rs 10,000, know today complete details about this scheme… 29/03/2020
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Medical Staff Recruitment 2020 28/03/2020
- Avid Organics Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- GSP Crop Science Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- Biogen Pharmaceutical Recruitment 2020 20/03/2020
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Halol Recruitment 2020 18/03/2020
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020 18/03/2020
Join WhatsApp Group
- Each month a direct account will come to Rs 10,000, know today complete details about this scheme…
- DMART Recruitment For Letest 2019 Varius Post Operator, Officer, manager Posts
- VISWAS Project Recruitment For Junior Engineer,Senior Engineer Post 2019
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020
- GFL Dahej Walking Interview On 09-09-2019
- Aarti Industries Walking Interview On 13-09-2019
- PGVCL Recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Atul LTD Walking Interview On 22-09-2019
- Aarti Industries Walking Interview On 07-12-2019
- ZCL Chemical Ltd Ankleshwar Walking Interview On 22-09-2019